- Designed with base mounting holes (4/16-18 UNC) for easy mounting on almost any fixture.
- Can be used in any positions.
- Harden saddles keep top bearing and plunger from jamming while the saddle grooves help prevent slipping.
- Baked enamel finish for outstanding corrosion prevention.
- Threaded collar and internal threads withstand full loads for maximum flexibility in fixturing.
- Come with a 3/8" NPT fast flow quick connection coupler and dust cap.
- Collar Plunger thread and base mounting hole provide for easy fixture.
- Optional adapters make it easy and cost efficient to convert our cylinders from snap-type to threaded-type for your application.
- With appropriated accessories, These Industrial Quality Cylinders can be paired with either hand pumps, air pumps, or electric pumps.
- Additional Information
Quick Overview Double acting 30 ton 7" stroke hollow cylinder designed for use in a variety of applications where lifing, pushing, bending or holding may be required. Center hole allows pulling or tensioning of cable or fixtures routed through the cylinder. Capacity (Ton) 30 Minimum Ht. (in) 13'' Maximum Ht. (in) 20'' Ship Wt (lb) 50 Flyer Parts Breakdown User Manual Video N/A