- Welded steel construction throughout - reduces metal fatigue allowing for a longer use life.
- Thick steel base provides excellent stability and strength.
- Special plating and heat treatment on ram and pump plunger provides up to three times the corrosion resistance of standard chrome plating.
- Casing, cylinder and base are joined by electric welding for greater strength and are leak proof.
- Needle style release valve provides controlled pressure release.
- Safety valve device protects the hydraulic system from overload damage.
- Large 4" gauge provides accurate force reading in Metric Tons.
- Completely rebuildable and repairable.
- No extension screw.
Country of Origin: Japan
- Additional Information
Quick Overview Bottle Jack, 20 ton, Steel Base with force gauge Designed to distinctly display the force output by the jack on a large 4" gauge, a Powerful heavy-duty jack that is ideal for use in the automotive, machinery and construction industry. Heavy duty hydraulic bottle jack; ideally used in automotive, machinery, and construction industry; steel base; 20 ton capacity Capacity (Ton) 20 Minimum Ht. (in) 10.63'' Maximum Ht. (in) 16.93'' Ship Wt (lb) 37 Flyer Parts Breakdown User Manual Video No