- Welded steel construction throughout reduces metal fatigue allowing for a longer life.
- Unique base forging method increases resistance to high pressure and gives a degree of durability and performance not found in any other comparable product.
- ZN models are usable in multiple positions: upright, angled, or horizontal.
- Special grade steel results in high durability and helps to prevent rust.
- Casting, cylinder, and base are jointed by an electric welding method for high strength and to prevent leaking.
- Needle valve allows you to control the lowering of the ram.
- Heat-treated extension screws provide a low pickup height adjustment and maximum lift height.
- Safety valve device protects the hydraulic system from overload damage.
Country of Origin: Japan
- Additional Information
Quick Overview Locking Jack, 15 ton. A powerful heavy-duty jack that is ideal for use in the automotive, machinery, and construction industries. This model is great for extra heavy-duty applications including bridge constructions. Good choice for making fine adjustments on industrial machinery. Capacity (Ton) 15 Minimum Ht. (in) 12.13'' Maximum Ht. (in) 17.38'' Ship Wt (lb) 35 Flyer Parts Breakdown User Manual Video No