- Welded steel construction throughout reduces metal fatigue allowing for a longer life.
- Unique base forging method increases resistance to high pressure and gives a degree of durability and performance not found in any other comparable product.
- ZN models are usable in multiple positions: upright, angled, or horizontal. When used horizontally stroke is reduced to 70%.
- Special grade steel results in high durability and helps to prevent rust.
- Casting, cylinder, and base are joined by an electric welding method for high strength and to prevent possible leakage.
- Needle valve and tapered seat release assembly allows precise control or jack ram return.
- Heat-treated extension screws provide a low pickup height adjustment and can increase maximum lift height.
Country of Origin: Japan
- Additional Information
Quick Overview Bottle Jack, 2 ton, forged steel base. A powerful heavy-duty jack that is ideal for use in the automotive, machinery, and construction industries. ZN models are great for general hydraulic jack use and are suitable to many different lifting and pushing applications. Capacity (Ton) 2 Minimum Ht. (in) 7.13'' Maximum Ht. (in) 13.50'' Ship Wt (lb) 8 Flyer Parts Breakdown User Manual User Manual Video No