- 360 degree turn lever socket for operation at any direction.
- Low toe height is ideal for use where clearance is tight.
- Designed for fine adjustments. Ideal for delicate work such as installation of precision machines.
- Welded steel construction prevents oil leakage and a special heat treatment reduces metal fatigue.
- Can lift from the toe or the head like a standard hydraulic jack.
- Carrying handle helps postition jack.
Country of Origin: Japan
- Additional Information
Quick Overview Toe Jack, 12 ton. Designed for lifting loads with very low clearances. Such as heavy cargo moving, bridge or plant construction, installation of industrial machinery and shipyard equipment. Capacity (Ton) 12 Minimum Ht. (in) Toe 1.13" / Head 12.88" Maximum Ht. (in) Toe 6.75" / Head 18.50" Ship Wt (lb) 88 Flyer Parts Breakdown User Manual Video No