ZAP 1M Series Features:
These lightweight versatile remote hydraulic pumps utilize 80-140 psi air pressure at the pump to deliver up to 10,000 psi of
hydraulic pressure making them a great choice to power frame machines, cylinders, and many other hydraulic actuators.
- Design based on work proven ZAP series pump.
- Pressure relief valve, hydraulic pickup filter, hydraulic output filter, and air inlet filter protect pump and hydraulic components from damage.
- Can be used anywhere where compressed air is available.
- Pumps are built to withstand years of service and can be completely rebuilt with Zinko rebuild kits.
- High fluid output utilizing minimal air input is made possible with the usage of quality lightweight internal components engineered to maximize flow rate, outperforming competitor’s pumps almost two to one.
- All aluminum remote hand control is lightweight and durable allowing trouble-free remote actuation of hydraulic components.
- Standard twelve foot pendant air hoses allow operator to control hydraulic components from a safe distance.
- 1M series pumps are available in many different configurations including various sized aluminum and polyethylene reservoirs making these pumps capable of powering many types of hydraulic components.
Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Additional Information
Air Powered Hydraulic Pump with Remote Hand Pendant
Operates at up to 10,000 psi (700bar)
Usable oil Capacity: 98 in³
Oil Capacity (in³) 98 in³ Pressure Rating (psi) 10,000 Output Flow Rate ( in³/min) 77 in³ Without Load Output Flow Rate ( in³/min) 13 in³ With Load Oil Port (in) 3/8" NPT Ship Wt (lb) 18 Flyer Parts Breakdown User Manual Video