- High-strength alloy steel construction.
- Chrome-plated piston rods resist wear and corrosion.
- Special bearing design helps prevent galling for long life and trouble-free performance.
- Plyrethane seals and wipers to reduce contamination, extending cylinder life.
- Hardened saddles keep top bearing and plunger from jamming.
- Saddle grooves help prevent slipping.
- Heavy-duty spring enables consistent fast plunger retraction.
- All models come with fast-flow quick-connectioin coupler and dust cap.
- May be used in any position.
- Hollow plunger design allows for both pull and push forces.
Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Additional Information
Quick Overview The 60 Ton 6" stroke General Purpose Hollow type Cylinders of our store are designed for use in a variety of applications where lifting, pushing, bending or holding may be required. Ideal for use in shop, agricultural, automotive/truck service, and construction maintenance. Capacity (Ton) 60 Minimum Ht. (in) 12.75' Maximum Ht. (in) 18.75'' Ship Wt (lb) 45 Flyer Parts Breakdown User Manual Video No