- Designed with base mounting holes (4/16-18 UNC) for easy mounting on almost any fixture.
- Can be used in any positions.
- Harden saddles keep top bearing and plunger from jamming while the saddle grooves help prevent slipping.
- Baked enamel finish for outstanding corrosion prevention.
- Threaded collar and internal threads withstand full loads for maximum flexibility in fixturing.
- Come with a 3/8" NPT fast flow quick connection coupler and dust cap.
- Collar Plunger thread and base mounting hole provide for easy fixture.
- Optional adapters make it easy and cost efficient to convert our cylinders from snap-type to threaded-type for your application.
- With appropriated accessories, These Industrial Quality Cylinders can be paired with either hand pumps, air pumps, or electric pumps.
Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Additional Information
Quick Overview The 10 Ton 2" stroke hydraulic Cylinders of our store are designed for use in a variety of applications where lifting, pushing, bending or holding may be required. Ideal for use in shop, agricultural, automotive/truck service, and construction maintenance. Capacity (Ton) 10 Minimum Ht. (in) 4.78'' Maximum Ht. (in) 7.89'' Ship Wt (lb) 7 Flyer Parts Breakdown User Manual User Manual Video No