- Operates both manually & pneumatically.
- Fast efficient air pump to save on lifting time, has its own built-in safety valve to prevent overload.
- Heat treated extension screw & release valve for extra strength and longer life.
- Extremely strong & sell designed swivel head bolt with 360 degree movement to prevent hose binding.
- Spring coil protectors on both hose ends to prevent punctures.
- Rust prebentive coating on ram and extension screw.
- Convenient push button flap type air operation valve.
- Durable ductile iron base with 3 pieces zinc plated handle.
- Properly placed welded carrying handle for easy transport.
Country of Origin: Japan
- Additional Information
Quick Overview Air Hydraulic Bottle Jack - 20 ton, cast iron base. Turn ordinary manual bottle jack power into air-hydraulic power. When connected to your shop's air lines, these versatile jacks can safely deliver lifting power with the ease of a button, for lifting of heavy cars, trucks and other applications. Capacity (Ton) 20 Minimum Ht. (in) 9.69'' Maximum Ht. (in) 18.69'' Ship Wt (lb) 41 Flyer Parts Breakdown User Manual User Manual Video