- Advanced self contained ball bearing is designed for long life and smooth operation.
- Screw manufactured from by chrome molybdenum steel to withstand excessive load and high heat applications.
- Beveled ring gear interlocks with the precision forged pinion to provide shifted tooth form increasing the durability of the jack.
- Ratchet handle moving parts are manufactured from high nickel-chrome steel including the wheel and plunger assembly for easy , smooth operation.
- Buttress style threads will not creep down under load.
- Operable vertically or laterally (lateral movement requires optional traversing bed).
- Traversing Bed, Safety Bed, and Toe Attachments are available upon request.
Country of Origin: Japan
- Additional Information
Used in structural steel work, bridges, shop building and other industry where powerful, all position jacks are required. Ideal for applications where electric power or air power is inconvenient or dangerous.
Capacity (Ton) 25 Minimum Ht. (in) 10" Maximum Ht. (in) 15" Ship Wt (lb) 46 Flyer Parts Breakdown User Manual User Manual Video No