- Unique construction bearing is made for longer life and smooth horizontal advance.
- Rigidly designed screw made by chrome-molybdenum steel to withstand excessive load.
- Beveled ring gear interlocks with the precision forged pinion to provide shifted tooth form for strong and excellent interlocking.
- Special ratchet handle interior design with nickel-chrome wheel and plunger enables strong rotation for an easy, smooth operation.
- Buttress threads will not creep down under load.
- Operable vertically or laterally (lateral movement requires optional traversing bed).
- Traversing Bed, Safety Bed, or Toe Attachment are available upon request.
Country of Origin: Japan
- Additional Information
Quick Overview 100 Ton Steel Mechanical Journal Jack, 4 inch stoke. Minimum Height 12.25 inches. Worm gear interlocks with the precision forged worm to provide smooth torque multiplying action. Extremely high tensile strength worm gear and worm. Capacity (Ton) 100 Minimum Ht. (in) 12.25'' Maximum Ht. (in) 16.25'' Ship Wt (lb) 230 Flyer Parts Breakdown User Manual Video No