- Unique construction bearing is made for longer life and smooth horizontal advance.
- Rigidly designed screw made by chrome-molybdenum steel to withstand excessive load.
- Beveled ring gear interlocks with the precision forged pinion to provide shifted tooth form for strong and excellent interlocking.
- Special ratchet handle interior design with nickel-chrome wheel and plunger enables strong rotation for an easy, smooth operation.
- Buttress threads will not creep down under load.
- Operable vertically or laterally (lateral movement requires optional traversing bed).
- Traversing Bed, Safety Bed, or Toe Attachment are available upon request.
Country of Origin: Japan
- Additional Information
Quick Overview 25 Ton Mechanical jacks, 10 inch stroke. For bridge, tank and structure steel work, shipyard and any other industry where the positining adjustment and heavy load support are required. Beveled gear construction combines the precision forging pinion to provide shifted tooth form, strong and excellent interlocking. Capacity (Ton) 25 Minimum Ht. (in) 15.5'' Maximum Ht. (in) 25.5'' Ship Wt (lb) 50 Flyer Parts Breakdown User Manual User Manual Video No