These industrial quality, general purpose hand pumps are designed for use in a variety of applications where cylinder plunger must advanced rapidly to contact load. Heat treated aluminum alloy construction reduces weight and makes these pumps extremely durable.
- These aluminum hand pumps can safety deliver up to 10,000 psi (700 bar) of hydraulic pressure to power cylinders, small presses and hydraulic tools for lifting, crimping, cutting, pulling, and many other applications.
- Beats the leading competitors in oil flow delivery by as much as two to one, doing more work in less time.
- Internal relief valve protects system components.
- Metal housing is extremely heavy duty, these pumps are durable and long lasting.
- All-metal air motor for reliability and easy maintenance.
- Two-state release mechanism for fast ram return while reducing hydraulic shock.
- Operates easily by hand or foot.
Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Additional Information
Hydraulic Aluminum Hand Operated, Two Speed Pump
Reservoir Capacity: 80 in3
1st Stage 300 psi
2nd Stage 10,000 psi (700 bar)
Flow at Rated Pressure:
1st Stage 0.345 in3 / stroke
2nd Stage 0.134 in3 / stroke
Speed 2 Usable Oil Capacity (in³) 80 Max. Handle Effort (lbs) 92.4 Piston Stroke (in) 1 Ship Wt (lb) 19 Flyer Parts Breakdown User Manual User Manual