- Single and twin hammer mechanisms to increase performance.
- Spare parts available and units can be rebuilt.
- CNC machined for close tolerances and reliability.
- Adjustable speeds and torque outputs controlled with a rotary dial on each unit.
- Ergonomically designed handle fits hand well and helps operator keep control of the air impact wrench.
- Many more models available to fit any air impact need.
Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Additional Information
Quick Overview 3/8'' Air Impact Wrench. Professional grade impact wrenches turn compressed air into rotary motion to easily and efficiently install or remove nuts and bolts or other types of fasteners. Capacity (Ton) Minimum Ht. (in) Maximum Ht. (in) Ship Wt (lb) 6 Flyer Parts Breakdown User Manual Video No