- Selection of three different types of speed rollers.
- Low-profile types (P series) are lightweight with a low overall height, assuring user safety during the transfer of heavy loads with a low center of gravity.
- Standard type rollers contain single and double rows of rollers for straight forward movements.
- Swing rollers (Bogie Type) can turn up to 35 °,enabling an easy change of direction while loaded .
- Urethane rollers made of high-strength elastic are used to reduce the starting force .In addition, they are oil resistant and extremely durable .
- All models feature a free-turning top plate making it easy to rotate a heavy load.
- Additional Information
Quick Overview 3 ton speed roller. Best when used in conjunction with Toe Jacks for free transportation of heavy goods. Made for use in the construction, industrial, and moving industries for the maneuvering and positioning of heavy, oversized equipment and cargo. 2 to 5 ton models are available. Capacity (Ton) 3 Toneladas Minimum Ht. (in) Maximum Ht. (in) Ship Wt (lb) 68 Flyer Parts Breakdown User Manual Video No