- Selection of three different types of speed rollers.
- Low-profile types (P series) are lightweight with a low overall height, assuring user safety during the transfer of heavy loads with a low center of gravity.
- Standard type rollers contain single and double rows of rollers for straight forward movements.
- Swing rollers (Bogie Type) can turn up to 35 °,enabling an easy change of direction while loaded .
- Urethane rollers made of high-strength elastic are used to reduce the starting force .In addition, they are oil resistant and extremely durable .
- All models feature a free-turning top plate making it easy to rotate a heavy load.
- Additional Information
Quick Overview 3 ton low profile speed roller. Made for use in the construction, industrial, and moving industries for the maneuvering and positioning of heavy, oversized equipment and cargo. 1 to 5 ton models are available. Capacity (Ton) 3 Minimum Ht. (in) Maximum Ht. (in) Ship Wt (lb) 22 Flyer Parts Breakdown User Manual Video No