- Two stage cylinder that provides a lower pick-up point with high lifting capability.
- Universal saddle and corner brackets that are fully adjustable with a safety constraint belt to secure the load.
- Foot operated two-stage hydraulics allow for precise load control as well as rapid lifting abilities.
- Safety bypass system prevents damage to the cylinder.
- Equipped with two release pedals, one for fast lowering without a load and the other for slow lowering with a load.
- Ram, pump, and piston are specially finished to prevent oil leakage.
- Four-wheel base with locking swivel urethane casters to ensure stability and effortless positioning.
- Additional Information
Quick Overview Transmission Jack, 0.8 ton (telescopic type). Designed for transmission removal or installation of passenger cars, vans and light trucks that are raised by an in ground or above ground lift. Capacity (Ton) 0.8 Minimum Ht. (in) 36.50'' Maximum Ht. (in) 71.00'' Ship Wt (lb) 165 Flyer Parts Breakdown User Manual User Manual Video No