- Light weight and rugged.
- Built for power & mobility.
- Designed for use in all positions.
- Equipped standard with grooved saddles.
- Steel base-plated for increased durability.
- All body, base and plunger are hard coat anodized.
- The highest strengths of aluminum alloys are used and heat treated to provide the maximize combination of strength and fracture resistance.
Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Additional Information
Quick Overview The 50 Ton 2" stroke aluminum hydraulic cylinders of our store are designed for use in a variety of applications where lifting, pushing, bending or holding may be required. Ideal for use in shop, agricultural, automotive/truck service, and construction maintenance. Easily carried around and connected to work with any 10,000 psi air over hydraulic pump. These lightweight and rugged cylinders are suitable for almost every heavy lifting situation, in the shop or job site. Capacity (Ton) 50 Minimum Ht. (in) 6.93 Maximum Ht. (in) 9.17 Ship Wt (lb) 25 Flyer Parts Breakdown User Manual User Manual Video No