- All models come with 3/8" NPT fast-flow quick-connect couplers and dust caps.
- Made from the strongest aluminum alloys and heat-treated to provide a maximum combination of strength and fracture resistance.
- Grooved saddles for stability.
- Steel base-plated for increased durability.
- Optional valve to control cylinder speed can which can also be used as shut off valve for temporary load holding.
- Optional aluminum base provides extra support and stability for the 50 ton cylinders.
- Additional Information
Quick Overview The 50 Ton 6" stroke aluminum hydraulic cylinders of our store are designed for use in a variety of applications where lifting, pushing, bending or holding may be required. Ideal for use in shop, agricultural, automotive/truck service, and construction maintenance. Easily carried around and connected to work with any 10,000 psi air over hydraulic pump. These lightweight and rugged cylinders are suitable for almost every heavy lifting situation, in the shop or job site. Capacity (Ton) 50 Minimum Ht. (in) 10.93'' Maximum Ht. (in) 17.17'' Ship Wt (lb) 34 Flyer Parts Breakdown User Manual User Manual Video No