- Double acting design for greater speed and positive control.
- Interfaces with automated operations.
- 3/8" fast flow couplers included on all models.
- Threaded collar along with hollow plunger design allows for both pull and push forces.
- Baked enamel finish for increased corrosion control.
- Removable hardened saddles protect plunger during lifting and pressing.
- Built in safety valve prevents accidental over-pressurization.
- Plunger wiper seals reduce contamination, extending cylinder life.
- Additional Information
Quick Overview Double acting 60 ton, 6" stroke hollow cylinder designed for use in a variety of applications where lifing, pushing, bending or holding may be required. Center hole allows pulling or tensioning of cable or fixtures routed through the cylinder. Capacity (Ton) 60 Minimum Ht. (in) 13'' Maximum Ht. (in) 20'' Ship Wt (lb) 80 Flyer Parts Breakdown User Manual No Video No